Last Updated: 16 June, 2019
1. ABOUT US
2. REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT
2.2. You may create an account on the Service (“Account”). By creating an Account, you confirm that you are 16 years of age or older.
2.3. A username is a unique identifier either selected by you or provided by us, and is used to identify you on the Service. You may only have one account on the K4 Games Sites and one account per game. K4 Games reserves the right to delete any of your accounts, in case you have multiple accounts. You may not sell, rent or give away your Account, create an Account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself. Please notify us immediately if your Account has been unauthorized accessed and modify your login details immediately. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the login details, and for any purchases made through your Account, whether or not authorized by you. If you provided us with contact information, you shall keep it accurate and up-to-date. You shall only use your Account for non-commercial purposes.
2.4. K4 Games reserves the right to terminate and permanently deactivate your Account if it has been inactive for 180 days. In case of deactivation, we have no obligation to retain or provide any data or content related to, or refund any payments made through your (former) Account, and we may allow another user to register and use your former username. We also have no obligation to remove any public data, content, or other information that you uploaded or posted on the Service.
3. USER GENERATED CONTENT
3.1. The Service may contain content from players (“User Generated Content”), such as messages, wall posts, opinions comments, pictures, or graphics. We are not actively involved in the creation nor publication of such User Generated Content, and we do not endorse any User Generated Content, nor do we warrant that such content does not infringe any third party rights or is not (otherwise) unlawful. Your use of the Service is at your own risk. By using the Service, you may be exposed to User-Generated Content that is offensive, indecent or otherwise not in line with your expectations. You bear all risks associated with the use of any User Generated Content available in connection with the Service. K4 Games is not responsible nor liable for any User Generated Content. We do however appreciate it if you report any irregularities that you encounter regarding User Generated Content via email@example.com. We may subsequently take action against the reported User Generated Content, as we deem – at our own discretion – appropriate under the given circumstances.
3.2. If you submit any User Generated Content yourself, you grant K4 Games a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, worldwide license (including the right to sublicense and assign to third parties) to use, publish, reproduce, distribute, adjust, prepare derivative works of, or otherwise exploit in any manner whatsoever such submitted User Generated Content, or any portion thereof, by any and all means and in all forms of media, now known or hereafter developed. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, you hereby waive any moral rights or rights of publicity or privacy you may have regarding such User Generated Content.
3.3. Without prejudice to 3.2, you will retain possible ownership in your User Generated Content. We reserve the right to monitor any User Generated Content and your activities in connection with the Service, but cannot monitor or prescreen all of the User Generated Content and do not attempt to do so. We have the right, but not the obligation, to edit, refuse to post, or remove any User Generated Content posted on the Service at our own discretion, for any reason whatsoever at any time.
3.4. If you submit any User Generated Content to the Service, you:
- acknowledge and agree that every user of the Service may have access to such User Generated Content, and that K4 Games has no control over that information or what users do with it;
- warrant that you are authorized to do so and to grant K4 Games the license referred to in 3.2, and that such content does not infringe any third party rights, including but not limited to any intellectual property rights, and does not violate any applicable law. You indemnify K4 Games against any third party (among which any authorities) claims, related costs and damages in this respect.
3.5. Upon first request, you will cooperate with K4 Games to investigate any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper User Generated Content (whether from yourself or another player) or other activities on the Service. You indemnify K4 Games and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) against any claims, related costs and damages arising out of or in any way connected with any disputes with Service users or other third parties that may arise on, or in connection with the Service.
4. ADVERTISEMENTS AND THIRD PARTY CONTENT
4.1. When providing you with our games on the Service we may display advertising before, in, after or around such games. Any dealings you engage in with any advertisers via our Service are between you and the advertiser, and subject to additional terms and conditions from such advertiser (if any). K4 Games is not liable for any loss or claim you may have against any advertiser.
4.2. The Service may include links to websites of third parties, including links provided as automated search results. The existence of such links does not mean that we endorse these third-party sites or services. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for any content or other materials on these third-party sites.
5. CONDUCT ON THE SERVICE
5.1. You may use the Service offered on it only for lawful, personal, non-commercial purposes. To the extent any content is available for downloading, such content may only be downloaded for personal use, and may not be further reproduced or distributed. Any download is subject to the rules that accompany that particular content.
5.2. You may not:
- engage in any act that K4 Games deems to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of the Service
- use cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with the Service.
- use the Service in a manner that exceeds the rights granted for your use;
- use the Service for any data mining, robots, or similar data-gathering and -extraction tools on the content; frame any portion of the Service
- reproduce, copy, adjust, display, modify, translate, port, publish, (sub)license, transfer, or otherwise distribute or exploit the content available on the Service without our prior written consent;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying software or other intellectual property used to provide the Service, or to obtain any information from the Service using any method not expressly permitted by K4 Games.
- offer any form of advertising or promotion on the Service without our prior written consent;
- provide any false personal information, or any information, content, or material on account of a third party without permission;
- transmit, directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk communications (including emails and instant messages) through the Service;
- use the Service in a manner that could damage, disable, or overburden our servers or networks;
- interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Service; or
- circumvent any mechanisms included in the Service for preventing the unauthorized reproduction or distribution of any content on the Service.
5.3. You may not submit or transmit through the Service any information, content, or material or otherwise engage in any conduct that:
- violates or infringes the rights of others, including, without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity, or other proprietary rights;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- impersonates any person, business, or entity, including K4 Games and its employees and agents;
- contains viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or that otherwise permit the unauthorized use of a computer or computer network;
- encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability; or
6. VIRTUAL ITEMS AND IN-GAME PURCHASES
“Paid Services”), provided that you have registered an Account on the Service. You may only purchase Virtual Items from us or our authorized partners through the Service, and not in any other way. K4 Games may manage, regulate, control, modify, eliminate or change the price of virtual items and/or services at any time, with or without notice. K4 Games shall have no liability to you or any third party if K4 Games exercises any such rights. The transfer of virtual items is prohibited except where expressly authorized in the Service. Other than as expressly authorized in the Service, you shall not sell, redeem or otherwise transfer virtual items to any person or entity, including but not limited to K4 Games, another user or any third party.
Any purchases via the Service require you to enter into an agreement with either K4 Games or the relevant Payment Service Provider (“PSP”) to carry out the payment (you will see on the payment screen which PSP you are concluding the transaction with). As a parent/legal guardian you are responsible for any payments made via credit card or other payment instrument (e.g. phone, SMS, Paypal) on the Service by a minor.
6.2. If you purchase Paid Services via the Service, you will have no right to cancel your purchase and claim back any payments as your use commences upon supply, regardless of the moment your first spent your virtual items in a game.
6.3. K4 Games and/or its licensors may manage, regulate, control, modify or eliminate Paid Services at any time, with or without notice. K4 Games and/or its licensors shall not be liable to you or any third party in such event.
6.4. Once a payment has been made for a Paid Service via the Service, there is no right to a refund. K4 Games reserves the right to cancel and delete all, or a part of (the balance of) the Paid Services you purchased on the Service if:
- you have not used your Account for 180 consecutive days, as referred to in 2.4 above;
- if we do no longer offer the content or Service that the (balance of) the Paid Services relates to, subject to prior notice by K4 Games to that extent;
There is no right for refund or other compensation for unused Paid Services in this respect.
If a Paid Service becomes unavailable following a transaction but prior to download, your sole remedy is limited to a refund of the price paid for the unavailable virtual product. If technical problems prevent or unreasonably delay delivery of your virtual product, your exclusive and sole remedy is either replacement or a refund of the price paid, as determined by K4 Games.
7. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise specified in writing, all Content is owned, controlled, or licensed by K4 Games or its licensors. All Content is copyrighted under copyright laws and/or other intellectual property laws protecting it from unauthorized use. The Trademarks, the logos and designs may not be used without K4 Games express written permission. You agree not to copy, redistribute, publish or otherwise exploit any Content in violation of the intellectual property rights of K4 Games or any other third party.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, you acknowledge and agree that you shall have no ownership or other proprietary rights in the Account. All right in and to the Account are and shall remain owned and inure to the benefit of K4 Games.
7.3 The Service is continuously evolving and K4 Games may require that you accept updates to the Content and the Service. Such update may take place with and without notification.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
8.1 We provide the Service ‘AS IS’, with all faults and as available. We and our licensors make no express warranties or guarantees about the Service. K4 Games is not obligated to supply any support whatsoever. To the extent permitted by law, we and our suppliers disclaim implied warranties that the Service is merchantable, of satisfactory quality, accurate, timely, fit for a particular purpose or need, and non-infringing. We do not guarantee that the Service will meet your requirements or will be error-free, reliable, without interruption, or available at all times. We do not guarantee that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service (including any support services) will be effective, reliable, or accurate or will meet your requirements. We do not guarantee that you will be able to access or use the Service (either directly or through third-party networks) at times or locations of your choosing. No oral or written information or advice given by a representative of K4 Games shall create a warranty. We may discontinue or change any service or feature of the Service at any time and without notice. You may have additional consumer rights under your local laws that this contract cannot change and that K4 Games will adhere to.
8.3. We make no representation that any Service is appropriate or available for use in locations outside the India. If you choose to access the Service from a location outside the India, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
The foregoing does dot prejudice the limitations of liability and the indemnifications, elsewhere in these terms conditions.
8.4. If in your view any copyright or other intellectual property right (“IP right”) that you may have is being infringed by/on the Service, please inform us of hereof immediately, thereby providing us with:
- the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the IP right or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
- identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL of the website where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published or in case of a registered brand name, an excerpt of such register evidencing the registry.
- if you are not the owner of the IP right, a copy of a license in which you are granted the right to use and to protect such IP right.
- identification of the URL or other specific location on this site where the material that you claim is infringing is located; this information must be specific enough in order to enable us to localize such material.
- your name and full contact details.
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
Except for, and without prejudice to your full liability and indemnification obligations set forth in this Agreement, K4 Games shall not be liable for any lost profits, or any form of special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages arising out of or related to this agreement.
Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us and our parent and other affiliated companies as well as any respective employees, contractors, officers, directors, and agents from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney's fees that arise from your use or misuse of the Service. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
10.2. You agree that we may electronically provide to you required notices, agreements, and other information concerning the Service. If you no longer agree to receive notices electronically, please cease using the Service and/or expunge the Service from your computer or device.
10.4. These terms and conditions are governed by Indian law. Any claims or dispute that may arise in connection with these terms and conditions or the use of the Service will be submitted to the competent court in Jaipur, India, unless otherwise agreed upon by K4 Games and/or another dispute resolution forum is available pursuant to mandatory consumer law. If a dispute arises between you and K4 Games, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution. You can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
10.5. K4 Games shall not be deemed in default hereunder for any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to: earthquake, flood, or other natural disaster, act of God, labor controversy, civil disturbance, war (whether or not officially declared) or the inability to obtain sufficient supplies, transportation, or other essential commodity or service required in the conduct of its business, or any change in or the adoption of any law, regulation, judgment or decree (each a “Force Majeure Event”).
You irrevocably waive all rights to seek injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of the Service or any of K4 Games’s exploitation of any advertising or other materials issued in connection therewith, or exploitation of the Service or any content or other material used or displayed through the Service and agree to limit your claims to claims for monetary damages.